Tuesday, September 22, 2009

the Oscillator

I want to take a minute to thank everyone for your incredible support over the last 24 hours and more. Wow, I cannot tell you how much our family appreciates the outpouring of love and prayers for Norah. And although she is sedated I am sharing your thoughts and prayers with her, thank you.

Norah has been on the oscillator for around 20 hours now. Putting the oscillator on her was a success because of the complication she has with the leak in her lung. We feel blessed that she has been able to use this technology. She is on several medication treating all of the havoc the flu has done to her most of all her lungs. Tonight's x-rays did not show any improvement but they were not any worse either and although I prayed for them to being healing bu now, am thankful they are not worse. Another x-ray will be done at 5:00 am tomorrow and I am so praying for just a little improvement but I know this flu has its own course and it is a big hump for her to get over but when she can get over that hump we will start to see a lot more improvement.

The incredible doctor's and nurses here are at her side 24 hours monitoring her and helping her be stable and rest so she may being to heal. Thank you for your continued prayers tonight and tomorrow and the week, I am so thankful for your support for us and our beautiful daughter Norah during this time. Thank you.

No comments: