While today was another emotional roller coaster, I was again shown how God is so great.
* Norah's x-rays have not shown significant signs of improvement yet BUT the leak in her lungs (original complication) is healing and that is a gift from God right there. This is still a concern and being watched carefully.
* Her numbers were steady today and although she had to have blood pressure medication yesterday (the sedation whacks it out some) that also looks better tonight.
* The air in her lungs has lessened and her oxygen levels have increased, totally AWESOME.
* There was some fluid in her lungs today but the doctor said it was common and they used a diuretic and she flushed it right out of her system, yeah Norah!
The doctor's are still perplexed on how a healthy kid could get hit this bad with the flu but are seeing a lot of unimaginable things with this Class A flu. Her improvements since Monday are exactly what the doctor's wanted.
The doctor's and nurses here are Angels, I am convinced of it. Although I am reminded of the seriousness of her illness and current condition 1-2 times daily, they are so eager to get her better and share every nugget of improvement. They too know the power of prayer and it is joyful to share Gods goodness with them.
I want to thank all of you again. The power of prayer is so strong. Your words give us strength throughout my day here and I cannot tell you how much my family appreciates the love you are sending our way. Please, please continue to keep Norah in your prayers and positive thoughts for the day, because it is working. She will pull through this and then call each and every one of you and say, "Thank you!" herself!
No comments:
Post a Comment