Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween 2008

This was out first Halloween in our new hood. We love our hood but it is HILLY and difficult for a 4-year old to trick-or-treat and get a lot of treats. Before t-o-t Chris and I set up a pit at the neighborhood after t-o-t party. We got Princess Belle out for some candy, met up with friends, and hit the after party. I was on the party planning committee and was hoping for a more structured eventing, what was I thinking? Once the mass amounts of people arrived and then the pizza arrived you'd think $100 bills were falling from the sky. I was a grossed out but remained cheerful. One of the other committee members set up a haunted trail and that was a hit as was the chili and candy we brought.

Finally the crowd died down and we were able to hang out w familiar peeps over a bon fire, ah, finally, a good party. The glutinous behaviors of the party goers aside, Norah's costume was fabulous and I think she and I had more fun getting ready for t-o-t than the task itself. We got some great photos are looking forward to her wearing the costume again when we hit Disney next month. Cheers and Happy Halloween!



No comments: