I had the pleasure of racing the 6-hour women team w Mary B who is a natural athlete and really pulled out a great day on her bike. Meanwhile Chris did the 6-hour solo men and Mary’s man Liam and did the 6-hour men’s team race.Several of us shared tents (thanks all) and supported each other during this hot day. This racecourse was fun, the climb out to the gravel road may be not so much but the taco stand near the finish was awesome. Mary and I raced 3 laps each and up until 3:59 pm. I am looking forward to hitting the trails or the road on bike w her again.
KUDOS to Julia, my Sorella sistas Patti, Laina, Anne, Sunny, and Travis, and Brett who stayed out there for the 12-hour race, you guys are awesome. And congrats to my Sorella sista’s who did 6 and 7 laps to win the women’s 6-hour solo event. MTN bikers are such fabulous peeps!
No comments:
Post a Comment